Looking for Help?
Living at The Life House will be a helpful step in the direction of your future as a woman and mother. If you are willing and ready to work toward your goals we are here to assist you! Please go to FAQ for answers to some more common questions. If you have already decided The Life House is right for you, please fill out the Pre-Assessment Application and our Director will contact you within 48 hours. To request a tour of the home, please call us at 803-598-0476 Monday through Friday, 9:00am-3:00pm.
The Life House exists, because YOU do! Let us help you!
Admission to The Life House happens one step at a time.
- Complete the Pre-Assessment Application
- Complete Intake Process
- Visit the Life House to meet with staff for interview and tour
- Complete Background Check and Drug Screening
Requirements for Entrance
Please be prepared to present these items:
- Proof of Pregnancy
- Photo ID
- Birth certificate and Social Security Card
- School age residents must provide a report card and/or withdrawal letter from last school
(**If you do not have one or more identification items, we can help you obtain them.**)
The program seeks to help every resident experience a better way of life through prayer, devotions, Bible studies, counseling sessions, everyday life skill training, educational classes, and job skill preparation. Residents seeking change with a willing heart may enter the program free of charge.
Unable to Accommodate
Unfortunately, we can't accept women:
- Who have children residing with them
- With a history of violent behavior
- With certain pre-existing medical conditions, that may include some mental health issues.
- Who don't have proof of legal documentation to be in the United States